.EURO-GENIUS B SERIES
THE LEADING EDGE OF ACCURL® PRESS BRAKES.
ACCURL® EURO-GENIUS Series press brake features an CNC crowning system for improved quality, a servo driven back gauge system for increased speeds, and 3D capable graphical control unit to simulate bending sequences and collision points.Also has increased working speeds, stroke, daylight, and pressing capacities of GENIUS Series machines.
The future – as a result of rising energy costs and increasingly cost efficient speed-controlled drives offered on the market, variable-speed
solutions are on the advance.
ANGOL CONTROL SYSTEM
High energy-saving potential
Decreased operating costs
Clearly reduced cooling effort
Remarkable noise reduction
Fewer secondary measures
Compliance with EU CE Directives
Decrease in the number of expensive machine failures
DELEM DA-66T CNC control unit with 2D graphics
5 axis CNC
Y1, Y2 precision ram positioning
Standard BGA-2 for X, R-axis ( X=800mm,R=200mm)
CNC motorized wave crowning
Large trio of value
Large open height
Large throat depth
HOERBIGER hydraulic valve block, pump and valves
High Siemens efficiency motor– class IE3
Stand By Function for energy-saving drive
Rear cover: Safety barriers (Category IV)
Sheet metal frontal supports
Front and rear lighting
Offline software Delem Profile-TL
Front cover: AKAS LC-II F safety laser (Category IV) or DSP safety
ACCURL is composed of the most evolved version of the valves (AMB model),The HOERBIGER has perfected the integration of hydraulic components
in the system. integrated the pump, pressure filter and pressure adjustment of the performance module are combined in one control block.
Advanced with Perfection:
- Compact system design
- Substantially reduced noise level
- Can be directly flanged to standard motors
The power module PLM combines pump,pressure filter and pressure adjustment in a bell housing developed as a control block. The low-noise high-pressure internal gear pump, from 5 to 50 ccm/r.
The new control valves type PIH/PRH in combination with our system amplifier PVR permit load-independent positioning of CNC press axes within a few μm.
ePrAX® control – THE Servo Drive (Optional)
- All valves and pressure filter at one, in the system
- Up to 5 μm positioning accuracy(with cylinder/servo seals)
- Small tank(2 x 35 Liter).
- No external piping / tubing.
- Pump and pre-fill valve inside tank
- Simple cylinder interface
ACCURL® promotes a friendly environmental policy and as such,all our equipment features the Standby Function. ECO-Standby Function ensures an Active economy of energy on an automatic basis.
Genius CNC Press Brake has 50% energy saving compared with hydraulic press brakes.
Stand-By-ECO has high acceleration, high deceleration. The quick change of the moving
direction is a advantage for high productivity and efficiency and has less maintenance cost.
The STAND-BY combines high accuracy, flexibility and reliability, this concept offers low power consumption, less maintenance.
Stand-By working system has no noise and provide silently working conditions.
PROFILE-T OFFLINE 2D/3D SOFTWARE (OPTIONAL)
DA-Offline software maximizes machine efficiency and production output of press brakes. The Profile T software facilitates offline programming and simulation the bending process. Production preparation, make-ability and tooling verification, operator training, adding notes for production and many other functions can be carried out offline.
The Profile T software offers advanced programming in 2D/3D in line with the DA-Touch controller software. The steps from the start of programming to the desired program including its transfer to the control are clearly embedded in the user interface. Programming the product graphically shows a true scale representation of the intended product. Realistic product visualization gives feedback on feasibility, collisions, required tools and tool adapters for production.
- 2D or 3D versions
- DXF converter (3D version only)
- Full scale offline programming
- Graphical product programming and bend sequence generation
- Feasibility studies and production preparation
- 2D/3D automatic bend sequence calculation
- Collision detection
- Product sharing over Windows networking with press brake CNC
- Machine setup preparation including print functionality
- Production time calculation
ROLLERI PNEUMATIC CLAMPING
The New ROLLERO clamping ROL200 system enables manual, pneumatic or hydraulic vertical clamping of your top tools. The special features are the enormously simple handling and the surprisingly low price, which guarantees huge efficiency.
- fast vertical tool change for all Rolleri R1 type punches
- Safe and fast tool change
- Substantial improvement in time consumption and related
- Secure against tool falling down
- Available in manual, pneumatic and hydraulic models
- Mounting: Simply from the bottom into the housing,
- Easy to mount on your press brake. Modification of the
press brake is not necessary
WILA NEW STANDARD AND CLAMPING SYSTEMS (OPTIONAL)
Innovative and super-fast clamping systems for clamping punches to the upper beams of press brakes. The Universal Press Brake Concept (UPB) makes it possible install New Standard and Clamping Systems on any press brake.
- Extremely fast press brake tooling changes
- Extremely accurate clamping, positioning and alignment
- Individual clamping pins for each tool segment for superior clamping force
- Vertical and horizontal tool loading and unloading for maximum speed and safety
- Professional finish, including a slide rule for ease of tool positioning
- Provides maximum productivity when used in combination with WILA Tooling
WILA NEW STANDARD CROWING AND HOLDERS (OPTIONAL)
WILA Crowning systems fully compensate for the deflection in press brakes. This results in a consistent bending angle across the entire length
of the machine. WILA New Standard Crowning Systems utilize a series of patented adjustable wedges known as Wila Waves.
- Always provides an extremely consistent bending angle
- Available with automatic or manual drive systems
- Mounted on the right-hand side as standard
- Aluminum Cover strip with integrated slide rule for exact tool positioning
- Compact design which is practically maintenance free
ACCURL press brake are provided are equipped with a backgauge constituted by a solid structure in order to assure the best repetitiveness and high precision in axes positioning.
|BGA 2||2 axes X+R
|BGA 4||4 axes
|BGA 5||5 axes
|Stroke (mm)||750 (1000)||150||Under request*||Under request*||190|
|Type of motor||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive|
|Mechanical system||Ball screw||Ball screw||Rack||Rack||Ball screw|
|Stroke (mm)||750||750||200||200||Under request*||Under request*|
|Type of motor||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive||Servo Drive|
|Mechanical system||Ball screw||Ball screw||Ball screw||Ball screw||Rack||Rack|
LAZERSAFE SYSTEM (OPTIONAL)
ACCURL machines comply with the strictest EU regulations with reference to safety. The devices installed guarantee thorough safety of the
operator without reducing the pace of work.
- The most advanced laser systems
- Safety PLCs able to manage and monitor the action of the proportional valves
- Visible dual beam linked to the upper tool: should it be is interrupted, it blocks the movement of the press brake
- Easy adjustment by means of a grading scale
- Constant monitoring of parameters related to safety
The best in terms of safety: working cycles are faster thanks to the speed change at 0mm from the contact with the sheet. The speed management is determined by the processed parts.
Speed and precision: the speed change is set at 0mm from the contact with the sheet and the angle control system ensures high quality results from the first bend.
Final Angle Confirmation
Final Angle Confirmation is a function where, during decompression, IRIS processes real time images to automatically detect the material
relaxation point and measure the final bend angle.
Accurl is introducing the hybrid system at the same price as the conventional system, leading to a series of advantages for the customer: a huge energy saving (55% if compared to a traditional machine) and a massive reduction of the oil quantity needed, thanks to the double tank.
When necessary to boost the machine performance, the 6 Axis press brake can easily be upgraded with various options.
Control unit – DELEM DA69T or ModEva Premium
CE Defender LazerSafe LZS004 + safety covers with switch
CE F. AKAS-LC II AKAS-3 M Motorized + FPSC (safety PLC)
BGA-4 for X ,R , Z1, Z2 axis
BGA-6 for X 1, X2, R 1 , R2 ,Z1, Z2 axis
Delta X5 axis ± 125 mm with CNC Controlled
X axis = 1000 mm – light barrier back protection
AP3-AP4 sheet following system
Height adjustable laser angle measurement system
Hydraulic and pneumatic tool clamping systems
Additional back gauge finger and sliding front support arms
For any questions contact our customer care